7 day price guarantee policy: heididaus.ca honors a one-time price adjustment on full price merchandise within seven days of the retail purchase date for items purchased on heididaus.ca
- Items not purchased at the full price are not eligible for price adjustments
- Refunds will be made in the form of original payment
We are committed to providing you with great customer service and making a return as easy as possible. If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return any unused merchandise for a refund.
- Your return must be received within 30 days of purchase to be considered for a refund.
Merchandise returned must be in its original condition and packaging. A refund is subject to the merchandise being reviewed by our Quality Control Department. Merchandise that is damaged or altered in any way cannot be returned. Please note only items purchased directly at heididaus.ca, by the customer, may be accepted for a return. The following exclusions apply: Sweepstakes Prizes, Gift Cards, select Promotional Offers.
- Step #1: Complete Return Form
Complete the Return form included with your order. Be sure to include the Return form in your package, and the return must be received within 30 days of purchase date. If you have misplaced the Return form included with your order, you may print one by clicking the Return Form link.
You will need Adobe Reader to access and print the Return Form. Click here to get *Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Step #2: Packaging and Labels
- Securely repackage your merchandise
- Cover or remove any original mailing address label or carrier barcodes from the outer package
- Merchandise returned must be in its original condition and packaging. Write down your tracking number for your records
- Ship your package via UPS or your preferred carrier. Customers are responsible for covering the shipping costs
- Drop off your returned order at any UPS location or carrier approved dropbox. Merchandise returned is the responsibility of the sender until it is signed for by Heidi Daus Ltd
All shipping charges on purchases and returns are non-refundable